Monday, January 5, 2015

Chicken Cutlet

I loved this recipe. I have made this for potluck and even when I called people for dinner. But I have always deep fried them. Today I shallow fried them and the result was really good. I had them with chicken fried rice. The combination was heavenly.
Ingredients :
Ground Chicken : 250 gms
Potato : 1
Pepper Powder : 1 tbsp
Chicken Masala : 2 tsp
Salt according to taste
Green Chilli : 3 -4
Curry Leaves : 5-6
Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tbsp
Oil : 1 tbsp + 2 tbsp for shallow fry/ for deep frying
Egg White : for Coating
Bread Crumbs : for coating
Procedure:
1. In a pan heat oil; add ginger garlic paste and fry for half a minute.
2. Now add chopped green chilli and curry leaves.
3. Add ground chicken and cook till the meat turns white; add pepper powder, chicken masala and salt mix well.
4. Once it cools down add mashed potato.
5. Roll them into small rounds; coat with egg white and bread crumbs.
6. Shallow or deep fry them.

No comments:

Post a Comment