Fed up of the same chicken curry? Here is fresh and new recipe to follow. Coriander haters, this recipe is not for you.
List 1 :
Green Chilli : 10-12
Coriander leaves : 1 cup finely chopped
Curry leaves : 1 sprig
List 2 :
Shredded coconut : 1/2 cup
Poppy seeds/ khus khus : 1/2 tbsp
Cashews : 20 ( soak in hot water)
Chicken: 1/2 kg
Jeera/ Cumin seeds : 1 tsp
Coriander seeds : 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tbsp
Salt according to taste
1. Grind all the ingredients in list 1 and list 2 separately.
2. In a kadai/ pan add oil followed by cumin seeds. Once they start sizzling add coriander seeds.
3. Add the cleaned and washed chicken followed by turmeric powder.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, followed by the grinded ingredients from list 1.
5. Add salt lower the simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add the paste 2 i. e. all the ingredients from list 2 and cook for 5 more minutes.
7. Add garam masala and garnish with coriander leaves.