Friday, October 12, 2012

Tawa Fried Potato Slices


The only dish which I used to prepare before getting married was this. Whenever I used to get bored I used to prepare this dish and start eating. And I consider it as a healthy snacking as it is tawa fried (not deep fried sin). This goes well with rice or as a snack.

Ingredients:
Potatoes- 2-3
Chilli Powder- 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil- 1- 2 tsp per pan (which will consist of 10-12 slices)

Procedure:
1. Make a paste of chili powder and salt using water.
2. Make thin slices of potatoes and apply the paste to the potatoes on both the sides.
3. Take a tawa and shallow fry the pieces with oil.



3 comments:

  1. looks yum.first time here...love your template...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Srividhya Ravikumar thank you... for following my blog as well as for your comment... I just started recently...

      Delete
  2. Srividhya Ravikumar thank you... for following my blog as well as for your comment

    ReplyDelete